Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

All the way from Poland ....

There is no way to explain the excitement when the postman comes knocking with a package that you know is definitely for you. I have to confess something about myself ........ I love handmade dolls.

As much as I would like to create and make my own, there is something special and inspiring about handmade dolls made by other talented people around the world. I have two such dolls so far in my collection that are so different and unique and I'm thrilled to show them to you.


I have been fascinated by these sweet dolls for such a long time now and they are simply gorgeous in real life. Have a look at my Roving Ovine Pinterest Board  and the many different versions of this doll. I couldn't resist, I had to have one and she is so cute.


2. Doll - Made by Agah

Now this unique doll I received a few days ago all the way from Poland. Agah's dolls are inspired by Tilda dolls and I love the way she dresses them. They are dressed so elegantly and she even came with a little leather black bag, so impressive. I really adore her.

Both these dolls are beautifully well crafted and I'm so happy to have them sitting on my shelf. Much to the dismay of my little daughter who I know would love to take them down and have a little play with them. But, they're mummy's dolls and I'm not ashamed to say it :)


So tell me, is there anything special that you love to collect?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your lovely comment! I enjoy reading them all...